When Storms or Floods hit Buena Park, SERVPRO is ready!
The home shown in the photo sustained wind damage to the roof. SERVPRO of Buena Park responded quickly to tarp the roof to prevent further damage.
SERVPRO of Buena Park specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms
When storms hit Buena Park, we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and personnel from a network of 1,650 Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams that are strategically located throughout the United States.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Please Call Our Office Today Call Us 24/7 – 714-523-9119
Our Highly Trained Restoration Specialists Can Restore your Buena Park Home
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm.
SERVPRO of Buena Park is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of Buena Park
SERVPRO of Buena Park specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Call Us 24/7 – 714-523-9119
When Disaster Strikes, SERVPRO of Buena Park is Ready!
Southern California rarely experiences any harsh weather; however, when it does, you can count on SERVPRO of Buena Park to be ready!
Southern California is luckily not famous for the harsh weather conditions compared to other states; however, there are times when heavy winds and rain occur. When this happens, you need a restoration company you can rely on to make the disaster "Like it never even happened."
Storm and flood damage can be devastating. Immediate action is needed, and you need the company with storm damage experience. SERVPRO of Buena Park have the expertise and the resources to handle any size disaster and can respond immediately to storm and flooding conditions.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call SERVPRO of Buena Park today!- (714) 523-9119
SERVPRO of Buena Park Professionals
- Provide 24/7 Emergency Service
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Specialists
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Preferred Vendors for numerous Insurance Companies
- Direct Communication with Insurance and Client on restoration progress.
Buena Park residents: follow these mold safety tips If you suspect mold.
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it.
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
• Stay out of affected areas.
• Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
• Contact SERVPRO of Buena Park for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
• Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
• Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
• Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
• Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Buena Park specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 714-523-9119
Vandalism Clean Up
One of our SERVPRO of Buena Park techs cleaning extinguisher dust from an altar at a local church.
SERVPRO of Buena Park not only provides fire and water damage restoration. Our services extend to vandalism clean ups as well.
This unfortunate occurrence was due to vandalism. SERVPRO of Buena Park was contacted for the cleanup of extinguisher dust and other debris. Our technicians quickly started to HEPA vacuum all affected areas so that the dust would not penetrate further into furniture, walls, and floors. Negative air machines were then placed to improve the air quality inside the facility. In the end, it was like the vandalism "Never Even Happened". The Pastor of this Church was relieved we were able to clean up the Church quickly so that he may open his church once again.
If your home or business has been vandalized and proper cleanup is needed, you can count on SERVPRO of Buena Park.
What To Do Until Help Arrives (Fire & Smoke Damage)
This home sustained fire and smoke damage due to a lit candle that fell onto the floor.
In the event of a fire or smoke loss in your home, here are some tips you can follow to minimize damage:
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpet.
- Keep hands clean. Soot on hands can further soil upholstery, walls, and woodwork.
- Place dry, colorfast towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery, and carpet traffic areas.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator completely and prop doors open to help prevent odor.
- Wipe soot from chrome on kitchen and bathroom faucets, trim, and appliances, then protect these surfaces with a light coating of lubricant.
- If heat is off during winter, pour RV antifreeze in sinks, toilet bowls, holding tanks, and tubs to avoid freezing pipes and fixtures.
- Wash both sides of leaves on houseplants.
- Change HVAC filter, but leave the system off until a trained professional can check the system.
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers to stop particles of soot from getting in or out of the HVAC system.
Final and easiest Tip:
Call SERVPRO of Buena Park at (714) 523-9119 to take care of the rest!
Quick Response to your Buena Park Home
Our water emergency crews reacted quickly to the customer's call and immediately began checking the home for moisture.
SERVPRO of Buena Park is equipped to respond quickly to a water damage at your home.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If there is standing water in your home, our technicians start extracting water immediately.
The more time that passes by without assessing the water intrusion, the more damage can occur. Water travels and gets absorbed quickly into the walls, floors, furniture, upholstery, and cabinets.
If possible, there are ways that homeowners can prevent further damages to their home while waiting for help. Here are a few tips:
- Turn off water
- Move furniture into another area of the home, away from wet areas
- Use a Wet Shop Vacuum to extract water from floor
- Don't Panic, SERVPRO of Buena Park will take care of the rest!
Contact us for your Water Emergency Service Needs at (714) 523-9119.
Does Your Buena Park Home Have A Mold Problem?
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (714) 523-9119
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
- If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – (714) 523-9119
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Buena Park provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Buena Park arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – 714-523-9119
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
- Call Us 24/7 – 714-523-9119
Buena Park 24 Hour Emergency Water Damage Service
SERVPRO of Buena Park provides 24 hour fire and water damage restoration service in Buena Park
SERVPRO of Buena Park is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - [714-523-9119]
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Buena Park has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
Help is just one simple call away. Please see our next Blog Post on What to Expect when calling about your water damage.