Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Candle Fire in a Two Story home

This family’s home suffered from a fire caused by a candle that fell and caught fire on the landing of a stairway. It’s always devastating when a fa... READ MORE

Electrical Fire in Norco, CA

A home in Norco, CA caught fire due to an electrical malfunction. The major damage to the home was in the master bedroom; however, soot and smoke damage spread ... READ MORE

Fire in Eastvale Home

The fire damage seen in the before photo was due to an unknown source at this time. SERVPRO of Buena Park was contacted and we immediately took action by removi... READ MORE

Fire damage caused by a car inside the garage.

The pictures above show the damage cause by a car that caught on fire inside a car garage in Corona, CA. The fire did not reach the inside of the home due to th... READ MORE

Bathroom remodel from bathtub to shower head

After the affected bathtub was removed and affected contents were treated, a remodeling process begins. In this process SERVPRO of Buena Park, according to cust... READ MORE